- Your access to and use of this website (this “Website”) is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these terms and conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements regarding the use of this Website between you and Vitalequipsolution (Pvt.) Ltd. (“Vitalequipsolution”) are superseded and of no force or effect.
- The information on this Website is intended for general information purposes only and its accuracy is not guaranteed. Vitalequipsolution hires experienced, qualified pharmacists from reputable institutions and whilst they may, if asked, recommend a pharmaceutical product for a particular use, it is strongly urged that neither this service nor the use of this Website should be used as a substitute for medical care or medical advice. Should you have a medical condition, promptly see your physician/general practitioner or other health care provider.
- Your order shall stand confirmed once it is dispatched from the Vitalequipsolution storage facility, which is normally within ten (10) minutes of order placement. Once confirmed, you shall be bound to pay for your order upon its delivery at the address supplied by you in this connection at the time of order placement. In the event of any failure to make payment, Vitalequipsolution reserves its right to take appropriate steps, at your risk and cost, for the recovery of the outstanding amount along with any applicable damages.
- Many of the pharmaceutical products listed on this Website are available only by prescription. Such products shall not be physically handed over to you by Vitalequipsolution riders until and unless you have provided a recent valid prescription to Vitalequipsolution along with such other details as Vitalequipsolution deems appropriate (including but not limited to the name, specialization, contact details and place of practice of your doctor) either by electronically transmitting scanned copies thereof to Vitalequipsolution or by providing physical copies thereof to the Vitalequipsolution rider at the time of delivery.
- The information, documents and graphic depictions (the “Information”) published on this Website are the property of Vitalequipsolution and where applicable, its business partners. Vitalequipsolution assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the Information on this Website. In no event shall Vitalequipsolution be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website or the Information. Vitalequipsolution reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the Information on this Website at any time without prior notice.
- Except as provided in this paragraph, no license or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any patent, trademark, trade dress or other proprietary right. Vitalequipsolution grants a limited right to use the Information provided that the Information is not modified in any way and is used for informational and non-commercial personal use, and provided that Vitalequipsolution copyright notice appears on any copies.
- Vitalequipsolution is a digital healthcare platform that facilitates the purchase of medicines (Both prescription and OTC) through an online channel sold by our trusted third party pharmacies and hospitals partners.
- Vitalequipsolution has not reviewed any or all of the third party websites which contain links to this Website and is not in any way responsible for the accuracy or legality of the content of any such off-site pages or any other websites linked to this Website. If you wish to link your website to this Website, you may only link to the home page. You may not link to any other pages within this Website without the prior written consent of Vitalequipsolution. Quotation or use of one or more portions of this Website in any third party website without written consent is likewise prohibited.
- Information on this Website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Vitalequipsolution may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current terms and conditions by which you are bound.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us filling this contact form